[Condor-users] Parameter study

Hi,

I want to execute a parameter study (running on a vanilla universe (windows)). I wrote a programm for testing, which number of output lines (of "Hello World!") depends on its input parameters. If I run it on my pc, I call it with "hello.exe 5", then 5 times "Hello World!" is printed. But, as I could find out, condor executes it as condor_exec.exe without any parameters.
How can I tell condor to run the *.exe - files with different parameters, depending on one (input-file) where al the parameters are listed? Or do I have to write one input file with the input paramters by myself?

Tobias Pingel