Re: [Condor-users] Parameter study

On Fri, Jun 16, 2006 at 05:38:57PM +0200, Tobias Pingel wrote:

> How can I tell condor to run the *.exe - files with different parameters, depending on one (input-file) where al the parameters are listed? Or do I have to write one input file with the input paramters by myself?

You should probably read the manual, which tells you how to vary the arguments,
input, and environment of your job:
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v6.6.11/2_Users_Manual.html

You may also find the Condor chapter of the Beowulf Book useful:
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/doc/beowulf-chapter-rev1.pdf

Finally, we have a number of tutorials online:
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/tutorials/

-Erik