[Condor-users] condor installation question

Hi everyone,

This may be sound so simple but I just have a question on condor
installation program.

Currently I have a debian linux and its kernel version is 2.6.
When I tried to download condor to install, I saw that site lists
source code for 2.4 and another one for debian sarge.
I was not sure which one I should download.
Besides when I downloaded tar.gz version of condor for Debian Linux
3.1 (sarge), it gave me an error as I gunzip the downloaded file.
Can anyone please tell me where I made a mistake?

Also please let me know if I can use condor with debian sarge/kernel 2.6?
If so, what should I use?

Thanks in advance,

Ilho <><
--
YES, JESUS LOVES YOU, TOO.
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that