Re: [Condor-users] Antwort: Re: Several Issues With Condor 6.7.20 and Windows

Hi Thomas,

Perhaps you need to unistall and reinstall it to C:\j2sdk1.4.2 or something (with no space). I don't think it wont work if you just "copy" the java. I guess you use java 1.5, because it install to C:\Program Files\java.... in "default" installation.

May I know what's the title and the goal of your thesis? Mine is "Implementation of Grid computation system based on open source toolkit". I want to create a Grid using Condor, Globus and Sun GridEngine (SGE), and setup a kind of portal to monitor, submit, and manage the Grid.

Regards,
--
Nano Surbakti
Magister Student in Information Technology, School of Electrical and Informatics Engineering