[Condor-users] How to check whther jobs have finished executing when submitted from a program

Hi,

I am currently submitting jobs to a windows based condor pool in a c language program. I  want the function submitting the jobs in the program to return only when the jobs have finshed executing. I havent been able to do so. At the moment the function returns as soon as the jobs have been submitted to the pool. Is there a way to check if the jobs submitted by a particular user have finished executing. I was hoping to use some sort of condor variabe whose value would indicate whether the jobs submitted by a particular user have finished. I have tried using DRMAA C library but I am unable to get it to work. Is there some other way to do this.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.