Re: [Condor-users] Way to check for termination of jobs.

> I am currently submitting jobs to a windows based condor pool in a c
> language program. I  want the function submitting the jobs in the
> program to return only when the jobs have finshed executing. I havent
> been able to do so. At the moment the function returns as soon as the
> jobs have been submitted to the pool. Is there a way to check if the
> jobs submitted by a particular user have finished executing so that i
> can make the function to wait until then.

Use the DRMAA C library from the latest Condor 6.7 release to submit
('drmaa_run_job') and wait ('drmaa_wait') for your jobs. The DRMAA
C-binding specification has a programming example:

https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/drmaa-wg/document/DRMAA-WG_C_Bindings_document_v1.0/en/1

Regards,
Peter.