Re: [Condor-users] [Fwd: Condor and Weka] (short version)

Erik Paulson wrote:

On Thu, Mar 02, 2006 at 06:54:30PM +0100, Gino wrote:
Gino wrote:
Hy.
I can't find a solution! The problem it's still the same: also with the jar_files line I get the same output back. Have you got other ideas? It's really important for me to find a solution...
Thank you.
G.

Have you tried starting simple, and just running a hello world
program (maybe one of the examples from the manual) in the
java universe?

-Erik