Re: [Condor-users] [Fwd: Condor and Weka] (short version)

Srinivasan wrote:

Hi,
Just now noticed
Executable    = weka/classifiers/bayes/BayesNet.class
Arguments = weka.classifiers.bayes.BayesNet.class -D -B
In arguments you should remove ".class" just specify the FQCN

regards,
Srinivasan.

Thank you Srinivasan.
You're rigth. Sorry, I'm a little tired and I make a mistake, forgetting to post the new "submit file". Infact I Noticed this error this morning (java said to me that he was unable to find the class "class" :) ), and I corrected it.

And also I've made a bit of changes.
First I've created a /weka directory that contains WekaDef (substantially I've created the exact environement in wich I've found the executable) Second I've copied all the classes in all the subdirectories inside /weka, in a separate directory and then I made again the jar file with all the classes. Third I tested the application without condor, over the submit machine: it works!!! So the problem it's due to my incapacity in using Condor, not to the application itself.

-This is the submit file I used this morning.

   #Prima chiamata della vm per alarm_5000_shuffled_01.arff
   Universe    = java
   Executable    = /weka/WekaDef/weka/classifiers/bayes/BayesNet.class
   Output        = Weka1-1bis.out
   Error        = Weka1-1bis.error
   Log        = Weka1-1bis.log
   should_transfer_files = YES
   when_to_transfer_output = ON_EXIT
transfer_input_files= /weka/shuffle/alarm/alarm_5000_bis/alarm_5000_shuffled_01.arff,/weka/WekaDef/wekaclasses.jar
   jar_files = /weka/WekaDef/wekaclasses.jar
Arguments = weka.classifiers.bayes.BayesNet -D -B -t /weka/shuffle/alarm/alarm_5000_bis/alarm_5000_shuffled_01.arff -Q weka.classifiers.bayes.net.search.local.K2mo -- -P 100 -Z 0 -M -N -O 0 -E weka.classifiers.bayes.net.estimate.SimpleEstimator -- -A 1.0
   Queue

-This is the output:

   at CondorJavaWrapper.main(CondorJavaWrapper.java:101)