[Condor-users] Library access problem

Hi,

I am running a matrix inversion application and for this application i have built some of my own custom built shared object .so libraries.

I dont want to install these libraries on all nodes as the system admin wont allow me to do it.

I have these .so files in my home directory.

Is there any way i can instruct condor to look for these libraries in my home directory irrespective of the node they are executed on?

Yahoo! Mail