Re: [Condor-users] [Birdbath Related] Strange behaviour - 6.7.17

On Mar 6, 2006, at 1:09 PM, Afrasyab Bashir wrote:

b) The requirement expression for my job is TRUE in both the cases i.e. when I set it to null or to TRUE. In fact it is (TRUE) i.e. with the parentheses
in both the cases.

c) condor_q -analyze tells if the job is being rejected due to the jobs requirements or condor/machines' own requirements. However, its none of both
in my case. It's actually 'unkonwn reason'. Please have a look below.

I think there are other threads in the archive that detail what can be gone on when a job does not match, providing better information than the standard condor_q -analyze. You should look for those discussions.

d) The SchedLog seems to be showing showing a different behaviour though.
Please have a look as I have attached under condor_q output.

From your bit of log there does not look to be anything bizarre going on. You should look at the portions of the log describing negotiation.

Best,

matt