[Condor-users] Cannot kill jobs i didn't start

I installed Condor and I’ve made a reasonable attempt at reading the manual and FAQ, but I cannot kill jobs I didn’t start.  When I start up 4 jobs, they run on my machine and my colleagues, and I can kill them with condor_rm –all.  When he starts up 4 jobs, they run on both machines and he can kill them with condor_rm –all.  However, I cannot remove his jobs and he cannot remove mine.  Is there any way to allow this?

I installed

$CondorVersion: 6.6.10 Jun 22 2005 $

$CondorPlatform: INTEL-WINNT50 $

on a Windows XP SP2 / Intel system, and configured my machine to be the central manager (I believe that is CONDOR_HOST).  I enabled everyone on my subnet to read and write to my IP, and I ran condor_store_cred with my password.  My colleague performed the identical configuration, except that he didn’t configure to be a central manager, instead putting my hostname as the central manager.

Everything else seems fine, except we cannot kill each others jobs.

Any help would be fantastic – thanks in advance.

            Jordan Samuels