[Condor-users] question on STARTD_EXPRS

If I have a Rank statement as follows:

RANK = (agroup == "group_numi" ) * 1000

Do I then have to add agroup to STARTD_EXPRS to make
it be actually used in calculating the rank?

Note that agroup, in general, is a classad expression
which I attach to every job to identify which user
the job came from.  It is not a static priority of the machine.
i.e. some jobs running on the machine will have agroup == group_numi
and some will not.

Steve Timm

Steven C. Timm, Ph.D  (630) 840-8525  timm@xxxxxxxx  http://home.fnal.gov/~timm/
Fermilab Computing Div/Core Support Services Dept./Scientific Computing Section
Assistant Group Leader, Farms and Clustered Systems Group
Lead of Computing Farms Team