Re: [Condor-users] Hello Jamie

On Mar 10, 2006, at 2:45 PM, rnayar@xxxxxxxx wrote:

Jamie,

Greetings, I'm a student at NMSU and I'm trying to get MPI jobs without a NFS share working. I think I'm about 73.45% well on my way to going nuts. I am
having "very" similar problems as posted in this link:

https://lists.cs.wisc.edu/archive/condor-users/2006-February/ msg00294.shtml

If you are willing, could you help me track down why these errors occur? Or
better yet, if there "was" a solution these problems let me know?

Thanks

Danny Nayar
New Mexico State University

I'm CC'ing condor-users so that others can contribute.

Are you having any of the firewall problems mentioned in that email, or just file access problems?

Did you try Greg Thain's suggestion in the email thread?

|           Jaime Frey           | I used to be a heavy gambler.     |
|       jfrey@xxxxxxxxxxx        | But now I just make mental bets.  |
| http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~jfrey/ | That's how I lost my mind.        |