Re: [Condor-users] Problems with visualizing

now it is working! I can create a ps-file! But I hardly can see the picture. It's extremely broad and it still looks
scewed up (some of the ellipses are not connected). Can I specify some option
to 'dot' to create a letter-format picture or something like that? How shall I
go to print it? I tried to convert it into a pdf, but this showed only a very
small fraction of the entire DAG (three jobs out of about 20). Any ideas?

The manpage for dot explains all the details on how to modify graph, edge and node attributes to make the
graph render more nicely.

Dave