[Condor-users] First condor_compile try

Hi

I just tried to condor_compile my first program : seems to compile fine, I then run the program : It's quite short for now, so it probably doesn't checkpoint.

But if I check the error file, I can see the following lines :

Condor: Notice: Will checkpoint to condor_exec.exe.ckpt
Condor: Notice: Remote system calls disabled.

I'm a bit stressed cause there is somthing written in the error file, but is it a worryable thing ? or is it "normal" ?

Thx
Nicolas

CNRS - UPR 9080 : Laboratoire de Biochimie Theorique
Institut de Biologie Physico-Chimique
13 rue Pierre et Marie Curie
75005 PARIS - FRANCE

Tel : +33 158 41 51 70