[Condor-users] Update on Condor Week

Hi,

I have a couple of notes about Condor Week 2006 to share with you.

===== Extended Registration Deadline =====
We have extended the registration deadline for Condor Week 2006. It is now April 10th, 2006. The deadline for reserving a room in one of the hotel blocks has not changed. You can register online at:

http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/CondorWeek2006/

===== Schedule =====
We have not updated the schedule on the web page yet, but we expect to update it regularly: check back soon for updates. It was updated last Thursday, and we know of several changes that will be made, but we are working out the details.

===== Condor Enterprise Users Group =====
The Condor Enterprise Users Group will hold their first face-to-face meeting during Condor Week on Monday, 24-April from 9am to noon in rooms 216/218 of the Fluno Center. This group is for enterprise users who wish to share best practices, discuss business-specific challenges and solutions, and discuss enterprise class enhancements that all enterprise users could benefit from. This group also has a mailing list. If you would like more information, contact Brooklin Gore: bgore at micron.com.