[Condor-users] condor_status -global?

Hello all,

Sorry if this is a really stupid question but I haven't been able to find the answer anywhere else..

A piece of code that I write needs to be able to find a list of all available machines of a certain type - I have been able to take the output from condor_status and with a bit of fiddling grab the necessary information for the architecture I'm concerned with.

However I now need to perform the same operation with a pool made up of several flocking pools - is there any way that I can call condor_status for all flocked pools like I can call condor_q -global? If not then is there some other way that I can get numbers of machines per architecture for all flocked pools?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Rich

Richard Bruin
PhD Student