Re: [Condor-users] ERROR: unable to update job ad!

Weird, I've never seen this one before.

	Glad to know I didn't overlook something obvious.

What's the output of condor_q -l for the job that failed, and what's the result of 'condor_config_val JOB_RENICE_INCREMENT' on the machine where the job is executing?

	I think this may be my fault.

$ condor_config_val JOB_RENICE_INCREMENT
10 # SCUDC Modification

I guess Condor doesn't deal with comments that aren't the first thing on the line.

Fixing that in my global config fixed the problem. 'sh_loop' now runs correctly. Thank you very much. What lead you to even look there?

	Chris