[Condor-users] condor_compile on x86_64

Hi,

I am trying to build several statically-linked applications for Condor 6.6.10 on an x86_64 Linux machine using the full installation of condor_compile. Is there a version of Condor available that will work with such a configuration? I have tried a glibc2.3 statically linked distribution of Condor as well as the Fedora 4 dynamically linked one, but I get linking errors such as:

/usr/bin/ld.real: skipping incompatible /opt/condor-6.6.10/lib/libnss_files.a when searching for -lnss_files

I would also like to compile these applications with Intel's C++ compiler for Linux; should this work OK or are there likely to be linking problems as well? I tried it once, but I think there might have been conflicts between the Intel libraries and the libraries that Condor was linked against.

Thanks,

Peter