Re: [Condor-users] condor status

Hi...

did u start the master on each machine?...first on
central manager and then on the other machines....

are all daemons running on all machines?.check the
installation part of the condor 6.6.10 manual.the
condor manual has the list of daemons for each type
(central manager and others)  of machine that needs to
be running when the condor is running....

also 6.6.10 needs the memory(RAM) to be mentioned
explicitly in the condor_config file....u can use vi
to edit the condor_config file and specify the RAM in
each machine...