Re: [Condor-users] intel amd binaries : how to submit ?

AMD opteron machines only show up as X86_64 if you
are running the 64 bit kernel, else they register as intel.
As far as I know that's the only hook that condor has got, relying
on the output of uname.  If you wanted fancier architectures I think
you would have to do something in the classad.

As you say, there's always the good old shell script trick,
/proc/cpuinfo should tell all you need to know.

Steve