Re: [Condor-users] Checkpoint server doesn't spawn :/

The checkpoint server from 6.7.10 should work fine. Your problem appears to simple be that you don't have CKPT_SERVER defined in your config file. A typical config entry would look like this:

CKPT_SERVER = $(SBIN)/condor_ckpt_server

--Dan

Nicolas GUIOT wrote:

Forgot to mention :
I'm using Condor 6.7.10, and I've seen something about this in the changelog for 6.7.14 : do you think I should upgrade ?

And if necessary, is there a right way to make an upgrade without disturbing the "production" system ? (all the execute and submit node run the shared /nfs/condor/sbin binaries...

Thanks in advance for your help..

++
Nicolas

On Fri, 17 Mar 2006 10:13:36 +0100