Re: [Condor-users] Limit on flocked machines usage?

Nope shouldn't be that, I've left it at the default 200, although
I believe the max on windows is actually more like 120 due to
limitations in the heap size? It's somewhere in the docs, along
with a registry mod to alter it.

FYI I actually submitted 100 jobs.