Re: [Condor-users] Limit on flocked machines usage?

More info.

It seems that the limit? of flocking using ~1/2 the available
machines in the remote pool is user based.

I submitted many jobs from one machine and as usual only 1/2
the machines in the remote pool ran jobs, even though the other
1/2 were available.

I then submitted many jobs (the same jobs) from another machine
logged in as a different user. The remaining available machines
(expect one) in the remote pool then ran these jobs, so that
the remote pool was now using ALL the available machines (bar one).

Any ideas/comments from the Condor Team?

Thanks.

Cheers

Greg