Re: [Condor-users] condor & scientific linux

On Mar 23, 2006, at 6:21 AM, équipe iga cnrst wrote:

my machines states is unclaimed so it's impossible to running jobs.
what is the solution to changing this state to claimed.

'Unclaimed' means the machine is available and willing to run jobs. To become claimed, it must be matched with a compatible job by the negotiator.

|           Jaime Frey           | I used to be a heavy gambler.     |
|       jfrey@xxxxxxxxxxx        | But now I just make mental bets.  |
| http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~jfrey/ | That's how I lost my mind.        |