Re: [Condor-users] Newbie java arguments question

On 3/28/06, Srinivasan <srinivasan.manikantan@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
> > arguments = ParticleApp -Xms16m -Xmx100m batchmode.txt
> > jar_files = ParticleDep.jar
> > transfer_input_files =
> > airway.dat,Dimval15.dat,In_coord15.dat,lego.dat,LIT.dat, \
> > 	LMT.dat,neib.dat,no-slip.dat,nostril.dat,OLF.dat,outlet.dat,RIT.dat, \
> > 	RMT.dat,valve-bothnostrils.dat,valve-leftnostril.dat,batchmode.txt
> >
>  you need to specify ParticleDep.jar in the transfer_input_files also.
> And if the job is getting matched to some node, can you please post the
> condor_analyze output also.

Thanks!

I tried including the jar file in both the jar file field and the
files to be copied field, and it ran, but I got the following error
message:

Running in batch mode
java.io.FileNotFoundException: -Xms16m (The system cannot find the
file specified)Batch File Error

So, I gather that it's not recognizing the memory command, and is
trying to read it as a file.  So, this returns to my original
question:  how do I deal with command line arguments in the java
universe?

Thanks for your help,

Darin