[Condor-users] Jobs fail to start.

Hi Everyone,

I was able to execute jobs on my condor (pool which consists of linux based central manager and windows based execute machines) till a few days back. However the same suddenly job fails to start now.

The following is the the output of condor_q -analyze command:

365.001:  Run analysis summary.  Of 8 machines,
      8 match but reject the job for unknown reasons
      0 match but will not currently preempt their existing job
      0 are available to run your job

The sched log gives an error saying that the "gridmanager is way too old". I believe that the files are not being transeferred from the central manager to the execute machines. Howwever I am unable to figure out why.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Sameer