Re: [Condor-users] Condor and Intel C/C++ compiler

Hi

I think I had the same problem with intel fortran compiler : just a quick answer, waiting for someone to give you a better explanation :
No, it's not possible to compile with ifc or icc, because of the way this compiler manages the threads (from what I can remember...

But for sure, if you find a solution, I'd be happy to know it :)

++
Nicolas