Re: [Condor-users] Condor and Intel C/C++ compiler

Mario Juric wrote:
Hi everyone,
	I'm wondering has anyone found a way to get Condor to use the Intel C++
compiler to create 'standard' universe binaries? We have a number of
EM64T machines where icc produces significantly faster code than gcc,
but unfortunately requires running in vanilla universe.

I have the same problem. I haven't found a solution and none has been provided.

It is a general problem, that icc+condor+standard universe doesn't work.

Philipp

PS: If you find a solution, I am also interested.

--
If you have problems in Windows: REBOOT
If you have problems in Linux:   BE ROOT