[Condor-users] Duplicate ClusterIds in condor_history

I was just checking some condor_history output, and noticed I'd gotten two jobs returned with the same ClusterId.. Looking further, it seems that Condor on this particular submission host decided to jump backwards 5000-some ClusterIds
and is is now merrily reusing them.

Where does Condor decide what the next ClusterId is? I did recently see some filesystem strangeness on ~condor about when the jump-back occurred, so I wonder if some state file's been corrupted? Any ideas on how to get it back on
track to minimize the duplicates?

-Preston

--
Preston Smith  <psmith@xxxxxxxxxx>