Re: [Condor-users] problem submitting globus jobs to condor

In general, this release for Windows works the same as the release of Condor for Unix. However, the following items are not supported in this version:

http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v6.6/6_2Microsoft_Windows.html
 Check this link .....