[Condor-users] Communication between Condor Jobs

Hi all,

I'm currently performing some feasibility analysis for a project idea
that would involve the use of Condor. The main sticking point at the
minute is that ideally we would like to have two jobs communicate with
one another I.e. A user submits a job that consists of a server and a
client. The server is deployed onto one resource and the client on
another, and for the duration of the job these two can communicate.
From my reading so far, I believe that this is not possible on Condor,
or is possible but only in a very limited fashion using the MPI
Universe.

If anyone can shed some light onto the feasibility of the above
scenario, then that would be a great help.

Many thanks

Rob