From: condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Natarajan,
Senthil
Sent: 11 May 2006 19:06
To: Condor-Users Mail List
Subject: Re: [Condor-users] Condor Job execution problem

Erik,
Now it looks like libraries are missing to run. I installed the
necessary libraries in the central manger, from where I am submitting
the job. And I am using getenv = True in the job description, but still
I am getting the error saying that library is missing.

./testcase4.x: error while loading shared libraries: libCCfits.so.0:

Could you please let me know how to fix this.

Thanks,
Senthil