[Condor-users] European condor week 2006

Hi all

I'm writing this email for 2 reasons :
- to the organizers : I'm very interested in attending it, but it would be nice if you could publish the agenda of the week. My boss isn't really eager to let me go without "knowing" the contents of the conferences...

- to all european users : just to remind you this event, and register. OK, that's right, I didn't do it yet. I hope most of you are in the same case as me : we want to know the planning first, then we'll subsribe...

Bye all
Nicolas

CNRS - UPR 9080 : Laboratoire de Biochimie Theorique
Institut de Biologie Physico-Chimique
13 rue Pierre et Marie Curie
75005 PARIS - FRANCE

Tel : +33 158 41 51 70