[Condor-users] Condor Firewall Problem with Windows XP

Hi,

I am having some problem with Windows XP Firewall in the condor execution node.

If the Windows Firewall is “Off” then the jobs are running fine, suppose if it is “On” and even though if I specify to allow condor_master.exe, condor_schedd.exe, condor_startd.exe under the Exception Tab. Still the jobs are not running. Could you please let me know how to get rid of this problem.

Thanks,

Senthil