Re: [Condor-users] Condor problem with MPI Jobs

Setting up the MPI caused me a bit of trouble when I first tried it (but that was some time ago now).
I think I misunderstood the term "dedicated" for one thing.

I think more log files are neccessary to see what is going on.

How many parallel jobs is your MPI job setup to run? 2?

Have you tried the following:
* Running the job on one of the execution nodes outside of Condor? (ensures all MPI libs are OK)
* Trying the setup for 1 machine, and submitting under vanilla (ensures submit file is copying all the
  files it needs and MPI libs are accessible under condor)
* Running a vanilla job that just runs "env" (on unix) to ensure that the MPI setup is there for the
  user the job runs as

Cheers

JK