Re: [Condor-users] Job starts then imediatly idles

On 5/19/06, Nicolas GUIOT <nicolas.guiot@xxxxxxx> wrote:
No, I didn't :)

> I guess you specified the /dev/null in the submit script. What if you change
> /dev/null to some real file? If that works, the /dev/null has some problem.

You could try specifying inputs, outputs and others files in the submit file.
This is a vanilla example I tried, with this submit:

executable = hello
universe = vanilla
output = test.out
error = test.err
log = test.log
queue

Try it, it's just a hello world written in C.

Regards.
--
Diego Bello Carreño
Estudiante Memorista de Ingeniería Civil Informática