Re: [Condor-users] Compiling povray for the standard universe

Thanks, Allan.

I too have povray working fine under the vanilla
universe.  I can also sucessfully compile it using the
standard povray instructions.  What I'm not sure is
how to incorperate the "condor_compile ..." commands
into my build so I can use the standard universe.

In general, I think tips from users who have
recompiled very large applications that come with big
configure scripts, makefiles, etc., would also be nice
to have.

Thanks,
-js