Re: [Condor-users] Unix file path as DAGMan variable

Cheers Kent,

I tested this and it works fine.

Also I don't think it is documented (at least I
haven't seen it) but varible names with underscores in
them don't go down too well with DAGMan either.

It seems varible names should just be alphabetic
strings.
I get "Failed to parse dagfile" if I use names like
SOME_VAR.

No harm to specify the syntax for varible names in the
DAGMan section of the manual.

Thanks again,
O. C.