Re: [Condor-users] Unix file path as DAGMan variable

On Tue, 16 May 2006, o c wrote:

> I've tried this with versions 6.6.11 & 6.7.19.
> ALL_DEBUG is set to D_ALL.
>
> Attached bundle contains:
> 1. job file "beam.job"
> 2. dagman file "med_app.dag"
> 3. dagman.out file.
>
> Without using the $(INPUTSRC) i.e., by putting full
> paths into the beam.job file, the job runs
> successfully.

I did a bunch more testing on this, and it looks like the problem is that
condor_submit specifically does not like a variable called QUEUENUM.
I don't yet know why this is the case, but in my testing, inserting the
QUEUENUM="1" variable causes things to get goofed up.  The fact that I
didn't have that exact variable in my initial tests is why they worked.

So if you change QUEUENUM to something else (probably *not* starting
with QUEUE) I think you will be okay.

Kent Wenger
Condor Team