To: "Condor-Users Mail List" <condor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, May 30, 2006 11:09 PM
Subject: Re: [Condor-users] very long Idle time for birdbath

I'm not sure but I think if you call the reschedule() method of the
scheduler, the job will probably get executed right away.

Are you working on some kind of birdbath client? I'm about
to do something like that, i.e. a web page front-end for
BirdBath.

Regards,
Dragan

----- Original Message ----- From: "ignazio cassano" <ignazio.cassano@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>