[Condor-users] Pre-staging executables & output

Hi,

  I just recently started working with Condor and have a small pool of
machines (3 Windows, vanilla universe) to run some jobs.  I'm using
DAGman to run a job that consists of a job (A) and a post-script to
process the results of the job.  I have everything running fine but
have a few questions as how best to scale this to a much larger
environment (non-shared file system).

1) It seems it would be more efficient to convert the SCRIPT POST A to
a JOB B to take advantage of the entire cluster.  Can I/How do I
configure to CONDOR to move the output of JOB A to the input of JOB B?
I would use Stork but I'm stuck in a Windows environment due to the
executables I need to run.

2) To conserve network (as I will potentially have a good bit of
processing), I would like to pre-stage all the executables across the
cluster.  I can get it to work as a single job by turning the transfer
files feature off but the output is left on the executing node.    How
can I get the output of JOB A back to the requesting node or better
yet, get the output to a new JOB B?

Thanks!

Ken Yeatman
The MITRE Corporation
7515 Colshire Dr. McLean, VA 22102 (M/S N270)