[Condor-users] Stork error_code = "REMOVED!";

Hi,

I am new to both Condor and Stork. I have installed Condor recently and wanted to try out Stork. I have been able to submit jobs to Condor but have not been able to use Stork. After running stork manager and I  tried to submit a simple data transfer job as shown below:

[
    dap_type = transfer;
    src_url = "file:/usr/my/condor/a.sh";
    dest_url = "file:/usr/my/a.sh";

    output = "s.out";
    err = "s.err";
    log = "s.log";
]

However, the job does not succeed and I get the following on s.log:

===============
status history:
===============

    [
        status = "request_removed";
        dap_id = 2;
        error_code = "REMOVED!";
        timestamp = absTime("2006-11-02T18:05:30-0600")
    ]

The error_code indicates "REMOVED!". Is there any configuration required before one can subit jobs to Stork? I have looked online but havent found any suitable answer to resolve the above problem.

Please let me know how I may be able to resolve this problem and use Stork.

Regards,
Gaurav