Re: [Condor-users] Some doubts about Condor-G

I would like to know: How can I use Condor-G (without Condor) to schedule/run jobs on Globus? (a simple howto)

Condor-G is part of Condor.

That said, you do not need to install Condor on multiple computers, nor do you need to use other features of it.

Is there some API for Condor-G as there is in Globus GRAM? If yes, how can I get acess to it and how can I use it?

Most users write submit files, and give them to our command-line tool, condor_submit. This is well described in our manual. For example, see:
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v6.8/5_3Grid_Universe.html

You can also use a SOAP API and the DRMAA API if you prefer. Details are available in the manual:
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v6.8/4_4Application_Program.html

-alain