Re: [Condor-users] Chirp/Parrot for Job Submission (R software)

Hi Doug,
I have a quick question.
How to specify the port no, so that the node will use the same port no
to communicate to the chirp server running on 9094.

Now what's happening is the node sends the message from dynamic port no
to chirp server.

Since our server has the firewall, it is difficult to setup the firewall
rule, because each time the source port no is changing.

Hope you understand what I am asking. Do I need to do something in the
condor (I already have HIGHPORT, LOWPORT for firewall) Please let me
know.

Thanks,
Senthil