Re: [Condor-users] Chirp/Parrot for Job Submission (R software)

Hello Senthil -

Yes, you can use Parrot and Chirp to simulate a distributed filesystem.
I can't tell if your submit scripts are perfect,
but you have the right  idea.

Here are some similar examples that may help:
	http://www.cse.nd.edu/~ccl/software/howto/remotelink.shtml
	http://www.cse.nd.edu/~ccl/software/howto/secure.shtml
	http://www.escience.cam.ac.uk/projects/camgrid/parrot.html

Cheers -