[Condor-users] What makes a node execute node or not a execute node?

I am installing a new Condor pool with "new" installation method. As you
can see from the following line:
./condor_configure --install=/home/jmao/condor-6.8.2/release.tar --install-dir=/home/condor --local-dir=/usr/local/condor --type=manager,submit

What I want to do is to make it a central manager and submission
machine. As this is not supposed be an execute node, I am surprised to
see the this node in condor_status report.

I am curious about what makes this node not an execute node? Is it
possible to hide it from condor_status?

Thanks for any hints.

Junjun

--