[Condor-users] How to obtain the subdirectory

Does anyone know how i can obtain the name of the subdirectory under the condor execute directory where a submitted condor job is executed?  I need to monitor a running job, and I am building a Java application to do this.  But to access the job output files I need the execute directory name on the remote host.

Best regards

Harald Holden, M.Sc
Senior Engineer, Steel Riser Technology

SeaFlex AS
Postal address: P.O. Box 451, N-1373 Asker, Norway
Office address: Solbråveien 45, N-1383 Asker, Norway

Telephone: +47 66 76 16 66 Direct dialling: +47 66 76 16 42
Fax: +47 66 76 16 30 Mobile/cell: +47 40 22 13 71

E-mail: harald.holden@xxxxxxxxxxx    www.seaflex.com

Disclaimer: This email transmission and any attached files are confidential and are intended for the addressee only.
If you are not the person or organization to whom it is addressed, you must not copy, disclose, distribute, or take any action in reliance upon it.
If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender by email and delete all copies of this message and all copies of any attached files.