Re: [Condor-users] How to obtain the subdirectory

This may be what you are looking for:

Condor sets several additional environment variables for each executing job that may be useful for the job to reference.

* _CONDOR_SCRATCH_DIR gives the directory where the job may place temporary data files. This directory is unique for every job that is run, and it's contents are deleted by Condor when the job stops running on a machine, no matter how the job completes.

HTH

Harald Holden wrote:

Does anyone know how i can obtain the name of the subdirectory under the condor execute directory where a submitted condor job is executed? I need to monitor a running job, and I am building a Java application to do this. But to access the job output files I need the execute directory name on the remote host.

Best regards

Harald Holden, M.Sc
Senior Engineer, Steel Riser Technology

*SeaFlex AS *
Postal address: P.O. Box 451, N-1373 Asker, Norway
Office address: Solbråveien 45, N-1383 Asker, Norway
Telephone: 	+47 66 76 16 66 	Direct dialling: 	+47 66 76 16 42
Fax: 	+47 66 76 16 30 	Mobile/cell: 	+47 40 22 13 71

E-mail: _harald.holden@xxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:harald.holden@xxxxxxxxxxx> _www.seaflex.com_ <http://www.seaflex.com/>

*Disclaimer:* This email transmission and any attached files are confidential and are intended for the addressee only. If you are not the person or organization to whom it is addressed, you must not copy, disclose, distribute, or take any action in reliance upon it. If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender by email and delete all copies of this message and all copies of any attached files.