[Condor-users] Condor and Sun Grid Engine

[Repost of my previous message with the right subject. Sorry for the inconvenient]
Hello,

[I hope it's the right place to ask my question. If not, can you redirect me, please?]

At work, we are currently running a cluster dedicated to do simulation and analysis for the CMS/LHC experiment. This cluster use condor as job manager. We have to access to a another cluster but this one
use Sun Grid Engine.

My question is: what's the best solution to interconnect these clusters?

Thanks in advance,

Fabrice